Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"The whole Middle East was undergoing fundamental changes, he declared, and Iraq would soon be a model of development and democracy for the entire region...(the aim0 was to create a healthy bodfy politic, guided and controlled by healthy public opinion (expressed at the polls0....the government should be formed by the people themselves...with the goal of the establishment of political stability, real security, and the protection of minority rights"
Written in 1922 during Iraq's occupation by Great Britian. Found in Foreign Affairs vol 84 in an article entitled The Last Exit From Iraq by Joel Rayburn - a Major in the U.S. Army baqsed at Central Command.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Haven't you heard?

We've won and are negotiating a status of forces agreement with Iraq similar to those we have with Japan, germany, etc.

Except that now the enemy has hope of rebuilding and returning under your messiah's calling it a loss and a defeat.

BTW "the U.S. Army baqsed at Central Command." is that a new command?

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Come on people.

This senile old fool thinks this is his private senior romper room to publish this tripe and your personal information!

He's been one of the few that actually take the BS so seriously as to be a threat to you and me!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Come on people.

This senile old fool thinks this is his private senior romper room to publish this tripe and your personal information!

He's been one of the few that actually take the BS so seriously as to be a threat to you and me!
Who takes this **** seriously anyway?

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Guess those that sneak back under pseudonyms to disrupt the place and those who publish fellow fisherman's personally verified private information.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Information publicly posted on a criminal record in only "private" to someone with a IQ of ____!:clapping2:

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
"Thanks SD. I did look it up. Liar in Chief Michale Warren Rose claims he does not live at 314 Locust Terrace, Salisbury Md. A quick check of my old fishing records shows that address is where I picked him up the one time we fished together."

You lie old man.

You put it here 1st........ stalker!

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
"Thanks SD. I did look it up. Liar in Chief Michale Warren Rose claims he does not live at 314 Locust Terrace, Salisbury Md. A quick check of my old fishing records shows that address is where I picked him up the one time we fished together."

You can lie all you want you crazy old man.

You're dangerous.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts