Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldnt find a male fishing buddy today but gave my wife a mothers day fishing trip, Threshers were on the menu. After fueling up and getting some free flowers from the marina we headed out to B-Bouy.

Flat as hell with no drift at all. After the tide change all the rods go off and unfortunately they were all sandsharks,

My wife decides we need to get BUSY as we are the ONLY boat out there in a lake and thinks it will be good luck.

Needless to say I tried to entice the thresher gods with no avail and in my birthday suit... Per my wife

Joihn D
Hook'N Up

·
Registered
693 Posts
Suntan lotion as a means of foreplay is always a good thing! Glad you had a great day on the water for Mothers Day

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was an extremely interesting day and believe it or not...my wife actually planned it unbenounced to me.

Funny how **** happens but what a nice day on the water. Too bad our 4 hour drift was about 3/4 of a mile and that is what killed the sharkin.

Bright side... the wife was prepared for a slow day

It was flat as all get out though and that isnt normal for the beginning of May. We made my 30ft boat rock more than the waves!

Heading out next weekend for another trip and any HOs are welcome. PS. my wife isnt going along

John D.
Hook'N Up

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
That explains what I was seeing on my radar, thought the Furuno was malfunctioning with the blurry return, should of known it was just a boat with excessive rocking :rockingreport:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That explains what I was seeing on my radar, thought the Furuno was malfunctioning with the blurry return, should of known it was just a boat with excessive rocking :rockingreport:
Nice one!

We dont get too many days at B-Bouy where there are no eyeballs around. The only boat out there was a freighter about 4 miles away.

Sea bassers will be out in full force soon so I took my shot

·
Registered
307 Posts
Maybe the dude that doesnt get any replies on his report should take a chic with him fishin and report that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts