Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
I run 5-6 lines off the transom/roof racks and have had a great year so far. They have hit eveything from crippled alewives WTFB on the surface, to big mojos on the bottom to tandems and parachutes. White and chartreuse.

Regarding rigging. Umbrellas - I like to use smaller ones, so I would get a 4 arm ($4.95) and brass snap swivels. Connect the end of the swivel to the arm, use the snap part to connect to a 6 inch shad (color of your choice. I usually run one white and one chartreuse in the spread). Then attach a small mojo with a 6 inch shad to the middle (there are multiple variations to this) . Or another option is to just go to RW's and by a pre-rigged setup. Tandems - I don't use tandem chutes but you get a 3-way swivel, tie one 5-10 feet back (heavier) and the lighter several more feet back. The lengths vary by fisherman and opinion. Good luck, it has been a great Spring season so far!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.