Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Ran around a little on sunday while testing my still busted boat and have a tournament at Piney Run on Saturday.

Dave

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
dave tom and I are fishing the same tournament saturday

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
i missed the last 2 weekends (was in Nashville) so i'm playing catch up getting ready.
i'll spend a few hours each night this week and maybe be ready by next weekend.

have the boat ready, that is.....because I"VE been ready!

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
Ran around a little on sunday while testing my still busted boat and have a tournament at Piney Run on Saturday.

Dave
Dave this will be the 24th year I have fished this tournament. The only year I didnt go was the first year. Oh yeah expect rain. It has rained at least a little 22 of those years:wacko:
It'll be great to see you there!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Gonna take the lil guy for his first crappie trip this weekend if the rain holds off , he loves playing with the rods now we have to find some feesh. :boat:

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MORE Problems and no time to even Piss!!!!!:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
I'm probably headed either to lower eastern shore or up to Millington monday morning for some perch gerkin'. This weekend I'll be knee deep in mulch doing some landscaping. Everyday is Saturday morning.:thumbup:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
The boat was splashed today. Pops and I will be out trolling around 84 on Sat morning and Ill report if we get any.

I was LMB fishing today... report on the kayak board.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I started replacing two bathrooms way too late. I still have the second one tore apart. Living with SWMBO and two teenaged girls precludes me from fishing until all the facilities are operational.

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
I started replacing two bathrooms way too late. I still have the second one tore apart. Living with SWMBO and two teenaged girls precludes me from fishing until all the facilities are operational.
FACILITY NOW OPERATIONAL:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
After putting on TWO new tires, I took my boat to get the sping tune up, on Sunday.. Hope to get her back soon, and will be putting it in the water at Havre De Grace.. Any day now.. :boat: If the weather holds up, I think the flats will be getting hot next week. The water is looking better, everyday. It's just the floaters, thats the problem now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.