Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I've got a charter on the flats scheduled for Tuesday, think it is going to be worth the trip and the money?? I am tossing and turning over this because the storm probably ruined whatever bite there was and the weather for Tuesday looks questionable. BUT I have been impatiently been waiting for this day for a long time. What should a brother do?

PS: This is my first post. Found this website like 3 days ago and I am already lovin' it.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Welcome aboard...glad to have you with us...:clapping2:

If you booked with a good charter captain, he should tell you not to come if the water is bad...most of the better ones on the flats will do that.

If not, maybe he'll try some bait and circle hooks. They can still work even in muddy water...let us know how it turns out.

Ed

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Welcome to the board...nothing worse than planning a fishing trip and getting blown out.........:confused:

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
I don't know who you booked your trip with and I don't need to know, but if you booked it with Capt. Mike, he will not take you out if he doesn't think you will catch fish. If you have booked with him, he will call you beforehand and leave the decision up to you.

He does not like to take people for a boat ride.

Ele

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
not to mention the forecast:
Tuesday: A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a north wind between 20 and 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

TUE
NW WINDS 25 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 30 KT. WAVES 3 FT

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
My father and I are trying to get a trip in....Tuesday was attempt #2, called off last night. I've never fished there before and can only trust the guides call. There are not going to want to get you up there fishing in a nasty/fighting condition...they want you back.....and they are the professionals.

I'm letting our guy make the call....trying and crossing fingers for attempt #3 coming soon !!

BTW....Welcome to TF !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts