Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
160531.152.2201.n18.jpg
Looking at finally getting out of OC, MD on Saturday and maybe doing an overnighter into Sunday if Saturday's weather stays as good as predicted and Sunday's weather gets better. I've never run to the Norfolk, so I don't know what the mileage is. Don't think I really want to make that far of a run on a 25 ft CC in iffy weather. I've got tuna fever and also really want to box a mako this year. Anyone with better subscriptions know if this shot is accurately showing water moving in farther north than the Norfolk? Or am I going to look for a BFT and mako closer to OC?... Kevin

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Breaks all along that water 61-65 from OC outside of the Rock pile is where we ended up on Sunday. Tuna and lots of life all along that break. Lot's of Mako's lost a monster killed a 100 lber. 9 Tuna 4 mahi and a mako. Mako ate a hoo on a Joe Shute

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Gonna make the run from OC on Saturday if weather holds anyone else headed to the deep. Running a Mako 261...

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Anyone need one for Fri. And or Sat. would love to hop on board, plenty experience and some nice mini bars that get crushed most evy time deployed.

·
Registered
78 Posts
My plan is to leave the ramp by 4pm on Friday and head wherever that sexy water takes me...gonna overnight into Sat. Hopefully it's within 70 miles.

Taylor on Rippin Lip 88a

1 - 10 of 10 Posts