Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Launched under bridge at Kent Island and received a ticket (I'm not a Prince Anne resident). Can non-residents buy a pass ?

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I know Angler's sells the permits. There are probably a few or stores around that do too.

·
Registered
144 Posts
If you buy the ramp sticker it is valid for all the Queen Annes County ramps. There are 2 other ramps that get you to eastern bay. Look in the guide book for Goodhand Creek Ramp and Shipping Creek Ramp. These 2 are south of the narrows

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Piney narrows ramp--overflow parking

yep, have to get a pass !Down the road at Cheaspeake outfitters.

Anyone else have a problem with all the bus parking in the overflow part of the parking area ???
There is -plenty of car parking at the other end of the parking lot,but they let the bus people park in the overflow for trailers !
I guarantee if I park my truck and trailer in the other end of the lot I will get a ticket !
Called Queen Anne parks and recreation.
They said that they knew about it and that they should really just move the bus stop sign to the other end of the lot !!
Doesn't sound like they really care.Such appathy!
So I just must pay my ramp fees with the hope of getting a parking spot I guess !

Wen

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
There is another ramp closer to Ebay...it is on Rt. 552 crab alley........Go south on 552 (behind Ches outfitters)...about 4 mi...bear right at intersection...go another 2mi...ramp is right there...not used very much..plenty of water and you're right in ebay...you need a QA county permit...1 day or whatever....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts