Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time in Islamorada, just me and my bro and we want to go offshore all day for tuna, wahoo, mahi... Could use a recomendation on a charter. But also, can anyone tell me if the smaller boats can do just as good a job offshore? i mean, if its not snotty out there. just trying to save some money, since its just two of us. i checked out some online and the 30 ft & less boats were cheaper, but i dont want to sacrifice quality fishing either. THANKS! Rick

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey Rick,

Whale Harbor Inn for the all you can eat seafood special :)
theres some great flats fishing right there too...and the sandbar with all the lovely young ladies ;)

the boat inside World Wide you saw isnt Hemmingways, its a reproduction...the Real "Pilar" (last i heard) is floating in Havana Habour, where Hemmingways Favorite guide used to live up until his death just a few years ago

Further News from the Tarpon Front:
a 200 lb fish was caught down by Duck Key...WOW....
the story and picture are here: http://www.weeklyfisherman.com/

Capt John
305-393-6844

·
Registered
1 Posts
if you want to know what is biting - check out the fishing reports at weeklyfisherman.com. it's a weekly fishing publication in the keys and has reports for islamorada.
hope you have a great vacation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
nope

hey guys.....since its lighter later into the evening, im running a twilight Tarpon special for the rest of April and May...

5pm until just past dark (say 8pm for now, later in late may)

the deep discount price says 250.00

call me fast if you wanna go, as the prefered dates will be gone soon!!!!!!!!!

Capt John
305-393-6844

1 - 6 of 6 Posts