Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be heading to Reedville tomorrow night to open up the cottage. At least its a start. Water is still cold and the weather really stinks. Have full schedule this weekend with all the honey do's. Anyway by opening up the cottage maybe it will clue the weather gods that we are ready to start fishing.
Bubba[angel][angel][angel]

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'll be heading down 360 tomorrow afternoon as well. Can't wait. Wife has been there a couple of days with the kids. Hopefully she has the spring cleaning done so I can start getting the boats ready. [excited]

·
Registered
57 Posts
My parents and brother went down this past weekend to do the same and get the boat scraped down. Luckily (or not so) the banking world has been working me like a step child this year, so I have been trying to catch up on work. Good luck and hopefully it won't rain too much down there. Chris

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Made it to the cottage on Friday night. Got up early Saturday morning to start work only to fine lots of wind and rain. Bay was as nasty as I have ever seen it. Looked like a hurricane was going on. I know it was 6 footers a 100 yards off the shoreline. Very little accomplished on the work schedule. Got up this morning to fine calm seas and little wind until about noon. Clouds returned and so did the wind. Did manage to get some work done. Guess we will try next weekend. Never saw a boat on the bay.
Bubba[angel][angel][angel]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts