Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fishing season is all over now what for the next few months ? boring time of year i guess

·
Registered
290 Posts
SORRY TO HEAR THAT. GO AHEAD AND REST UP FOR NEXT YEAR. DONT MIND THE REST OF US, WE ARE GOING TO KEEP FISHING. THERE IS ALWAYS WARM WATER SOME WERE. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHANGE YOUR LONGITUDE.:yes:OR IS IT LATITUDE?:helpsmilie:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Capt. Jim Brincefield is always having walk-ons at the Beach. His number is 252-338-4296and there is a two fish limit , not one. Believe me, the ocean is a lot calmer than you think, especially if the wind has some west in it.

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Some of the best fishing occurs the next 3 months - IMHO. You have to pick your days but alot of great fishing is yet to come.Some might be C/R only but still fun.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
There are people that catch fish through holes drilled in the ice..............get your "warmies" on and get out with the rest of us!!!:yes::thumbup:
budc

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
some of the best fishing for c&r of big stripers will be taking place over the next 2-3 weeks throughout the Bay- My fishing journal contains some of the best fishing days in mid to late Jan on the Bay near #62, 59A and various other spots down the Bay- Even though the majority of fish have moved oceanfront, there will be the remaining groups still up in the Upper Bay and Rivers to move out that will move there way South in search of warmer waters and bait- Good luck if anyone gets a chance:bigfish:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm resting and doing the household chores that have been piling up throughout the deer/striper season. The fish could use the rest and so can I.:thumbup:

·
Registered
213 Posts
I pulled the boat on Saturday,plans are to do some service work the first warm day.
Later this month ill go out for some C&R other reason to run the boat I dont want it to
sit too long with this E-10 Gas in it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts