Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This message is for Foster (Jim M) and the Ancient Mariner (Joseph B).

It's going to be good fishing time again very soon in the St Johns River and Intracoastal Waterway, as soon as the high water from Ophelia goes down. The air temperature is alreadly getting down to where I can handle it.

I'll be glad to make the arrangement for a 3/4 day (6 hours) with Dave Sipler. He'll show you a lot of good spots. It will cost us $100 each, I think. We'll start at 7 or 7:30 AM from the Mayport ramp just downstream from the Mayport Ferry slip. The big question (unless you have some others) is when. I very much prefer weekdays as opposed to weekend days because the fishing pressure is a lot less. Would some day in the week beginning Monday Sept 26 be good for you?

You can reply via this thread on the Florida Angler board or to [email protected]

I'm looking forward to fishing with you.

George. [grin]

·
Registered
201 Posts
George-
Thanks for starting this thread, I was thinking it was about that time. Fishing during the week migth be difficult for me but there is a chance that I might be able to get off on Tuesday the 27th. I will check into it and get back to you ASAP.

Thanks again, and I look forward to a great trip.

Jim

·
Registered
201 Posts
George-
I can do a trip on Tuesday September 27th.

Let me know if that works for you and Capt Dave.

Thanks again-

Jim

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jim --
I got a b-mail from Joe B. (the Ancient Mariner) saying he has to be in Halifax
between 9/15 and 9/25 on family business. I haven't heard from him since and kind of doubt that he will be available for 9/27. I suggest we postpone for a week or so until he gets back. Do you have any days you would prefer in the weeks beginning October 2 and 9? Do you have a phone number where I can reach you?
George.

·
Registered
201 Posts
George-
I am not sure about the first week of October, I might be traveling that week. My suggestion would be to work with Joe to set a date and then let me know and I will figure out if I can work it into my schedule.

My cell phone is 443-827-2286

Thanks for working on this...

Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts