Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out around sunrise, got my bait and was able to hook up with some fish. I caught a 5,18,26,31, and a 46. The 26,31 and 46 came back to back.

Here is couple pics of the 46 and the 31.

Would have gotten a couple better pics but two guys decided to pull up right behind me and anchor so I wanted to get the fish back in the water as soon as possible so they didnt see what I had.

·
Registered
27 Posts
[q] two guys decided to pull up right behind me and anchor so I wanted to get the fish back in the water as soon as possible so they didnt see what I had.[/q]

It would seem the reason they pulled up beside you and anchored is because they had seen what you did[grin]

Sadly this happens all too often[sad]

·
Registered
160 Posts
Pretty fish for sure. Hope to get down there one day soon myself. All licenses and registration will be completed tomorrow in the AM. Then its at least 2 days a week as long as I can stand it. See y'all on the water soon---jonnycat

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
1,292 Posts
You shoulda posted a pic of those hole jumpers. Thats just plain rude. Even if it was a hole they had planned to fish, they could have picked another spot and come back to it later after you left.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Good job Reelman5011. Thanks for the pic. It is nice see what everyone else is doing.

The hole jumpers probably thought you were a guide and were following you!

Dayton

1 - 8 of 8 Posts