Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went by myself today so these pics kinda stink but oh well.....I caught a 69,52,50,48,30,6....too bad I wasnt in the VCA tourney I think I might have done pretty good[grin]

·
Registered
846 Posts
Way to go. Picked up my Jon Boat Saturday from brother after deer hunting. Will give the cats a try this week. Any stripers?

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Very nice Spin. Congrats. I think 148 pounds won the 2 day VCA tournament. 2 Rapp fish and 2 James fish. So if you had 2 15 pound fish yesterday on the Rapp, you could have won it all.

Dayton

·
Registered
160 Posts
I made the mistake of going to Hicks' Landing Saturday at 4pm. Coming down the hill I saw all the trailors and thought it would be a wash. 49lbs+ was the lunker if I'm correct. I fished till 2:30am with a 23,21, and 8lbs. Decided to stop back off on way back home Sunday and got 20, 16, and 10 with several under 5 both days. The VCA had some fine fish for the Rapp. My hat goes off to those fellows with the numbers put up. See you on the water soon---jonnycat

·
Registered
766 Posts
Thomas is lying to everyone. I hate to break the news but I, yes me, striperjoe,lent him the fish cause he is always complaining. " I can't never catch anything", so now he can stop compaining and bask in his "fake glory". Sorry spin - had to do it !

I left 2 more stuffed cats in your truck, I need them back for pics this weekend. thanks

And you guys thought spinabait was just a "master" baiter. he can find shad in the dead of winter when everyone is scrambling for bait and little did I know he is now a catmaster too ! Awesome dude ! [excited][excited][excited]

Spin loves my signature...........and he should, he's only 18. Who thinks he'll make it to my dad's age?

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
1,292 Posts
better put some extra flotation in that boat if you are gonna be reeling in hogs like that!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[Q]katchaser originally wrote:
I want some cats like that!

Did ya put an x on the side of the boat so you could find the spot again?
[/Q]

lol

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
See I told yall that since I caught this fish I wouldnt catch another decent one this year.....man it hasnt been going good so far[sad]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts