Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ray and i hit the water about 7 .. went to get some bait with the cast net .. 3 throws later we were about 10 shy of having enough .. the 3rd toss had netted us about a dozen .. threw back to the same spot .. nothin .. again nothin .. again nothin .. tried here then there .. gone .. disappeared .. so to heck with it we went fishin

first spot we stopped on we marked 5 fish .. i landed a 61lber to start the day off right .. surprise surprise that was it other than a few teens .. we marked MAYBE a dozen the rest of the day .. shocking considering we fished from the deep water terminal to presquille and everywhere in between .. also shocking is the last time i was out i marked tons of fish everywhere .. simply disappeared ...........

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nice catch! Went today also but couldn't fish because we couldn;t find bait. Went from the gap to hopewell and then we gave up! where the heck did the bait go?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well capt neil you must have missed the blizzard in "dutch gap" so we must have been in "dutch gap" at different times [excited]

·
Registered
104 Posts
Tank , if you needed bait you should have stopped and I would have given you some. I threw back a dozen. I fished the Dutch Gap area and you were the only boat I saw, I think it was you.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
grey boat with half a dozen rods pointing at the sky? that was me

appreciate that you would have given me bait fatcat .. luckily for us the cats weren't biting all that well and we had plenty of bait .. had they been hitting like they were last week we would have been out by noon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts