Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we had planned to fish sunday monday tuesday but the snow kinda shot yesterday .. we got back on the water today and despite the chill it was very worth it .. we caught 10 fish total and nothing under 20 pounds

here are the pictures of the best ones

mark with a 55lber

mark with a 45lber

phil with his best at 31lbs

·
Registered
96 Posts
I wanted to fish yesterday but got stuck working. Good to see you had such a great trip. I have had some of my best winter trips during or after a good snow fall. Catching catfish is one of the best ways to stay warm....or break a sweat trying.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Somebody must be living right. That is quality fishing right there. Congrat to you all. I am looking forward to getting back out there.

Nice work.

Dayton

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Tank you messed up your camera took a back ground picture. I know where that is. I go through all the old posts and photos and that's the only back ground I've found yet.
Mini Moe

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you seriously went through all the posts to find out where that is more power to you

and since you know where it is why dont' you share it with everybody cause frankly i don't believe you .. i've never taken a picture there before and i've never seen anyone fishing there before

so lets here it moe

·
Registered
96 Posts
that one went 50 pounds. the guy holding the fish is a big boy. He is about 325 he said he wanted to catch one as fat as he is but we just couldn't get it done. He needs to hook up with Spin a bait.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts