Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister went over the bridge around 2 pm today and said there was alot of boats out fishing. I was surprised to hear that with this Ne wind. Does anyone know what's biting over there ? I heard from another report that croaker were there but didn't hear if there were any size to them. I'm sure there's striper fishing going on too. I may head out tomorrow and give it a try even though it still looks windy but not quite as bad as today.Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Some lucky guy on the peir caught a 30 pound striper the other day so there is one or 2 around. We were catching alot of schoolies the week before the season opened but now they seem to have lockjaw.

·
Registered
257 Posts
CE&H RURITAN CLUB striper invitational tournament this weekend no fishing past the HRBT. It is a River only tournament. I believe the winning striper was over 16lbs. Mike Howard of Portsmouth fishing his good friend Chuck Wahoo of Suffolk was this year winner congrad’s to him and his crew. It is believed that they were chunking with fresh menhaden. They were alot reports of stripers in the slot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts