Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Left this morning at sun up with Jamie and Shawn there wasn't any current and the tides never really ran all day with zero wind to boot. It wasn't looking good but we stayed with it and ran all over the bay picking up fish here and there. They were not what we were looking for and we had to work for them but we got our limit and than some. It was fun and it helped me keep my Florida tan.:D Shawn it was good meeting you and lets do it again real soon.:yes:
View attachment 12671

View attachment 12672

View attachment 12673

View attachment 12674

View attachment 12675

·
Registered
599 Posts
Nice report. Is it me or is Jamie looking un-Jumbo these days? :cool:

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
No I'm still 6'3 245....Shawn is a pretty big fella.........:D

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
I had a similar day at the BB,the weather was great today and the fishing was ok .

Nice going guys,all the fish seem to be real plump .

·
Registered
929 Posts
Hank:

A scurvy looking crew you have there.;-)

Looks like you guys had a nice day to be on the water, but proving once again the nastier the weather the better the Rock fishing.

See you guys down south.

GT

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Hank, you're a class act. Thanks for taking me out today. I hope we can do it again soon. Too bad those big fishees didn't show for us but we'll get 'em next time. Of course, I'm hearing of big fish caught on the setting sun tonight..... Sometimes that's the way it goes. Jamie, good fishing with you again today but wait a minute.... I just got an inch and a maybe 4 pounds on you! :D

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
It was hard work out there today. I managed 8 but good gracious to work that hard for a couple of fish. Nice seeing you guys out there.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
H.J. its all n the photography and the photographer we get paid to make people look better than they look.:D
Shawn Ditto!!!!
Giant Tuna your right about the weather I told Jamie a few times that I don't like the way this looks. Much better when its blowing raining and 3-4ft.:D
Trophypro your right about that we had to work our arses off for 20 or so fish.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Nice catching fellas... wouldve loved to be in your shoes today after our smelly skunk wouldnt leave my boat!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Nice seeing you guys out there today. It was slow for us but we managed 2 fat 24s to take home. Beautiful day.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Thanks for sharing your report, Hank, Jamie, & Shawn. No current, no tides, no wind? Sounds like you guys were fishing on a small lake somewhere in Tennessee :D Way to stick with it.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
6,372 Posts
Hank nice going But it may take a cbbt slaughter to rival that last Fla report.
Jamie doesn't look as Jumbo as normal AND not sure WHERE those Long outstretched arms of his went...:D

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
That's one scary trio there! Gotta love getting days like that in November. Saw some nice 40+" fish back at the dock today........It's only gonna get better.

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
Just when you think you got them figured out .............:D. Great pictures-looks like an awesome day to be out :yes:.

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
One thing I always try to do on every trip is to gather some kind of info that will help me on future trips....
Well today I gathered saome serious info that I am gonna share with you guys...
Shawn doctors up his BA's....(Manns Hardheads)....He took out a chartruese sharpie pen and wrote the words KILL! on the side of it....!!
I was very impressed I am gonna go out this afternoon and get one just like it and put the same words on mine...:thumbup:

Shawn great fishing with you again...good luck this weekend...stay in touch next week..
Hank was a pleasure as always....and keep those "I don't like the way this looks" remarks to yourself....:D Your always right about it.....it's bad news....

Andy...thanks for the call....
great chatting with Timbo..John deering...AQndy (grandpafish jr)....Nice finally meeting Trophypro Chris....
C'mon wind...cold weather and rain.............:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts