Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bad month for one of my companies. We lost a track hoe to a fire while clearing a lot. Later in Jan a shoulder on a back road gave way and a loaded dump went in the ditch.

Fun Fun...

·
Registered
861 Posts
R&B, sorry to here about the equipment problems, and I as well hope you have a better Feb.

Purdue1, you get a muffler on that blazer yet!!!!!

Mushy

·
Registered
767 Posts
hey purdue, aren't those the rockfish that jump up on your dock, drink all your beer then slither back into the river? Oh wait, there are no Rockfish in that river!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yep, those fish are gonna be disappointed this year cause the doc says I am allergic to gluten....so no more beers around here. It really sucks. By the way, there are fish in the river, some guy emailed me the following pic from a few weeks ago. He caught that one around #9.......I can't believe he is in shorts in this kind of weather. Caught it on a chartreuse umbrella I believe.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Nice, and he makes the new 33" limit. Where's St. Georges or Sandy Pt? Catch and Release I hope. Barbless hooks?

Mushy

·
Registered
767 Posts
Very funny Kent! That big bast*rd was caught mid-Feb in Quepos Costa Rica. One of 3 of the biggest fish I ever caught in my life!

Oddly enough I have been catching tuna all winter long out in the bay...looked like someone had set up some kind of tuna pen....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Purdue,

Bummer about the gluten allergy! ...but you don't have to give up beer ....

My family has been gluten free for about 2 years now .... I have found some Gluten free beer and can give you some info on ordering some if you are interested. The stuff's a little too sweet but it's not too bad.
I've also found some pretzels and pizza that are actually pretty good! Let me know if you need help finding decent GF food.

Duane

1 - 12 of 12 Posts