Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally will be back on the water, it's been since the last jrcc tourney I have fished. I hope to fish both days. bring on the sun baby for sat and cooler on sunday but still a nice weekend. looking just to land some 30's and 40's and if a 80 or 90 jumps on the line i'll bring him in too. Anyone else bmail me and we'll hook up on bait. Just look for the catfish cadillac with a chocolate lab on it. striperjoe
:( :confused: :mad: :p :) :eek: :cool: :D :eek: ;) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Katmaster will be out in force on Sat. We are having a gathering at Deep Bottom. Last count it was 10-12 boats. But like anything else I'd be surprised to see 5 boats. Slip up to deep bottom if the bait is plentiful there will be pleanty in the gill nets for everyone.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Allright, Wayne - stay away from BigJohn, I see what's happening. You're gettin' ready for next year's JRCC schedule. It aint gonna work buddy ! We ALL have plans. ;)

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Good seeing you today JOE baby !! Nice talking to you wayne and ranger too !! - got a new personal best 200 yards from the catfish cadilac as he fixed burgers on the grill - first time I ever fished DUTCH GAP !!!

then right after you left Joe Scott got his frist ever FLAYHEAD too !! A 14 pounder ........you know where we were.......

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We only had [email protected] on Sat. but you guys need to stop anchoring next to me ! only I can do that to Hugh, cause when I do he stops catching and starts fishing. Just think Jamie, I have shown you everything I know ? ? ? :cool:
Of cousre if that was the case you woulda had an even BIGGER fish, right? Good job. Striperjoe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts