Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finalized our January order and placed it with Baitmasters we should have the bait in approximately two weeks or so. Once I get a shipping date from Baitmasters I will be calling everyone and giving you all the arrival date. Please remember to be flexible on the day of delivery usually it goes quite smooth but we have had some complications. Below are instructions to my house.

From Virginia Beach or Chesapeake using only 64. 264 west to 64 west exit at Norview Ave. west (away from the airport) stay in the right lane not the right turning lane but the right lane. Once you are at the large intersection called “five points” look across and slightly to the right and you will see two church steeples you need to go between those two churches in order to stay on Norview Ave. Once through the “five points” intersection my house is about five or six blocks down on the right.

From Chesapeake/Portsmouth. 264 through the Downtown Tunnel once through the tunnel stay in the second lane from the right and exit at Tidewater Drive. Take Tidewater Dr. all the way to Norview Ave. (Shell station at the intersection) Turn right and follow Norview about nine or ten blocks my house is on the left.

From Richmond. 64 east through the HRBT exit at the first Tidewater Drive exit. Once you are on Tidewater drive turn left at Norview Ave. Norview is the second stoplight once you are on Tidewater Drive. Follow Norview about nine or ten blocks my house is on the left.

From MD and the Eastern Shore. Take Route 13 across the CBBT. Once across the CBBT you will follow Route 13 (it will turn into North Hampton Blvd.) to 64 west. Exit 64 west at Norview Ave. west (away from the airport) stay in the right lane not the right turning lane but the right lane. Once you are at the large intersection called “five points” look across and slightly to the right and you will see two church steeples you need to go between those two churches in order to stay on Norview Ave. Once through the “five points” intersection my house is about five or six blocks down on the right.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts