Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post pictures for your vote for January Fisherman of the Month. Remember that if you are a Fisherman of the Month winner in 2010 you are automatically in the running for Fisherman of the Year. The prize for Fisherman of the year for 2011 is a free drink at every meeting in 2012. Thanks and best of luck!!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts

Finally 2011 is the year. We all know what happen last year in the Words of the Raven "Nevermore"

·
Premium Member
26,248 Posts
You get my vote - not so much for the fish , but for cleaning them in the house.

Great looking Perch :thumbup::thumbup:.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
Now that's what I call a nice mess of Banded Rudderfish!:thumbup: Upper-Bay, I presume?

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Susky River from shore with tube baits (white was color of the day but seen chartrusse working as well).
@ Goose shhhh them banded rudders are a sneaky lot pretending to be yellow perch.
@ Skip the 10 second Perch video did help but SWMBO caught me in the first 5 seconds of using the good knives and scissors to trim the fins.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Caught nine different species of fish from January 1st to January 13th fishing from Morehead, NC to Palm Beach. Here is one of the sails we caught. I caught my first sail and first tarpon in the same day!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulations to Chris (CJacobs2) for winning January Fisherman of the Month for his beautiful Sailfish! He edged out Brian by one vote in a tight race!

Mark

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Suppose I should have shown up @ the meeting with Brian but it was SWMBO birthday. Gotta keep the boss happy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts