Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jax and I took our first trip together after work today and went fishing and riding on the James. We caught one 26 pounder near the Dutch Gap boat ramp (I swear) and a few dinks. Jax wanted to jump in but I just did not feel comfortable as she is only 9 months old the 19th of this month. She is a pure bred chocolate lab and acts like a firecracker that's always lit. Great dog and she even rode home on the bow of the boat, unbelievable for her first trip. Pics to follow. Maybe this should be on the BS board but if you have a cool dog, let's see your pics. No girlfriends please just "real" dogs.

Did I mention "catfisherman are boring".....................[shy]

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks Dayton for posting my pics, maybe Jax is gonna be my good luck charm, seems like lately I really need one. See ya SAT at the tourney ! thanks Striperjoe[excited]

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey, I don't make fun of your holes and that's NOT where I caught my lone fish today, so there, Mr. Catfish Guide of all time ![grin]
PS = I only fished about an hour this afternoon and would have beat some of the best head to head, like Dayton or ....well, you know! Striperjoe[shy]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts