Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOS ANGELES — A father apparently distraught over job problems shot and killed his wife and five young children and then committed suicide at their home Tuesday, police said. The victims included two sets of twins.

The bodies were found when police responded to a report of a shooting in progress in the Wilmington area shortly before 8:30 a.m., Officer Sam Park said. The bodies were found throughout the family's two-story home.

The victims were not immediately identified.

Deputy Chief Kenneth Garner said the man killed his wife, an 8-year-old girl, twin 5-year-old daughters and twin 2-year-old sons. He then killed himself.

A revolver was found at the home.

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Two kids were enough for me. Five, 4 of which being twins would have made me a little unstable too. Then again maybe the guy was nuts before the kids came along.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
1,107 Posts
Didn't you guys hear about all the new taxes the democratic voting california is gonna inact....even gonna tax people playing golf......still not worth killing yourself and family over...he should have just moved to a more conservative state

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Just look at ratherfish. He has 9 kids. How much of his insanity do you think they are responsible for?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts