Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Capt. Greg Buckner has two spots open for next Wednesday & Thursday 19th & 20th aboard the Finfinder. Boat will be fishing from rudee in Va beach. Both days will be jigging. Cost is $395 per person which includes both days of fishing two nights in hotel and tip for mate. Last couple years have produced some good numbers and big fish. Call if interested.

Andy 703-606-8724

·
Registered
349 Posts
Jigging for what species?What motel,don`t want to take anything home that will haunt me later.
This is a serious inquiry. Thanks Bob

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Bob- I understand your concern on that one. The same thing worries me every time I stay in a hotel/motel. Rockfish is our target species and the days inn is the motel. I've stayed at the days inn the last few years and it's a pretty clean place. I've stayed at kipto and some others in the past and this is one of the nicer ones by far. You can give capt. Greg a call to confirm the hotel or have any other questions. He said the fishing has been real good. His # is 301-873-1327.

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Man If I could get off I would jump all over that!.....Good luck down there Andy..greg is top notch..

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jay- Only the toilets you've been on...............I keep notes of those room #'s over the years and make a special request ahead of time.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jamie- now you're gettn a pretty good picture of the guys that follow me around. Its hard to stay on the move:D wish you could make it down. Should be a good time.

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Subscriber- I Support Tidal
439 Posts
Hey, guys we are still looking for two more anglers for next Wednesday and Thursday. The fishing action has been very good and a few warmer days in our forecast should only help our cause. If you want to experience some unbelievable light tackle fishing next week, give me or Andy a call. Two days of fishing and two nights in the hotel for under $400, pretty good bang for your buck. On this same trip last winter with Andy and crew we landed over 100 Trophies on light tackle jigging rods per day. Fishing has been even better this winter, so I expect another great catch for Andy's two day jigging trip.

Don't miss out, plus we have a heated cabin and all the toys, 25kW radar to find the fish..................

1 - 12 of 12 Posts