Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't be able to attend the pizza meeting, however I would like to add a little incentive for others to go as well as just show our appreciation for you local guys that have supported our products. I am going to drop off a few items that I can gather up in the morning such as a couple daisy chains, umbrellas, hats, etc... Maybe I will even through in a spreader bar. Think you guys could come up with your own raffle to distribute these? Sanity could you take the lead on that if I leave them behind the counter? Once again thanks for everyones support.

Jon
CustomOffshoreTackle.com
Official Sponsor of the 2007 Mid Atlantic Rockfish Shootout

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No proceeds needed. This is just a thanks from us for the support from you local guys. Enjoy some pizza and enjoy some rigs while the fish are still here. Maybe this weather will let up on us in the next couple days. I will give you a ring in the morning when I drop them off.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
I'll bring the roll of tickets. Happy to set it up...

Tickets - cups for items - drawings - winners - lots of fun :) :) :)

·
Tidal Fish SUPER Commercial Subscriber
10,897 Posts
Sounds good

I'll be there tomorrow with my surprise date (Darren) and will definitely buy some raffle tickets. I would respectfully suggest that we donate the proceeds to a worthy charity. Hey Al B - could we donate it to Wish-A-Fish?

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
Hookn Up...

...you are most generous, sir. We will be glad to share the fruits of your gifts with the WAF...it was either that....or the BAR tab!:D

I have been out all night carving with a friend. I have two shows coming up in the next two months and have to have something to SHOW other than my ugly visage.:eek:

Thanks, Tim & Brian for picking up the slack. Between you guys and hookinfinger....preparations are complete.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I can't be at the Pizza meeting but I checked out your web page, because of the thoughtfulness, and will be picking up a few of the spreader bars soon.

I have seen most of these "Pizza Guys," your spreader bars will be the best looking thing there, except the spouses of course!

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Great Turnout!

Guys,
As usual a great big turnout today at Jimmie's.
The fish stories were abundant and Friends & Tfers were recognized.
Raffle tickets were sold for Items donated by CustomOffshoreTackle.
Proceeds were to be given to a worthy cause.
Brian (Ocnslr) can give the specific's (if he will) as to the amount and who accepted the donation for the individual cause.
I even received a invite to join Doug Whalen on a fishing trip today as he was leaving Jimmie's to fuel up the boat.
I had to decline as I had to get home to care for my 2 medically problem dogs.:mad:
Oh well, there is tomorrow which may be fishable.:D

I certainly enjoy myself at these gathering as I do not get to see/meet most of these fellow Friends/Tfer's often.

Regards

1 - 11 of 11 Posts