Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently transplanted from Richmond, VA to Lee County, NC and was wondering if any of you fish Jordan? I used to windsurf there in grad school days, and did some crappie fishing in the secondary impoundment on Pea Ridge (?) Road, but never fished the lake proper.

Suggestions anyone?

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Recently transplanted from Richmond, VA to Lee County, NC and was wondering if any of you fish Jordan? I used to windsurf there in grad school days, and did some crappie fishing in the secondary impoundment on Pea Ridge (?) Road, but never fished the lake proper.

Suggestions anyone?
I know "The Doctor"(Rick Ellington) has fished it and slayed the stripers there many times. We have another BISC member "Carolina Whipporwill" (Eddie Paschall) that is also a member of the Jordan Lake Striper Club. Either one of these guys can help you and both work at Waterworld in Durham. Hope this helps!
:rockon:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have fished there a few times , but Bob-Rippin Drag, has had great success out there.
He his a member of both clubs, I'm sure he will help out.:yes:

Mike

·
Registered
20 Posts
Roe,

I havent fished at Jordan the last few months but I am in the JLSC and fished there for about 2 years almost every weekend except the summers. If you need any info feel free to PM me or email me. [email protected]

Bob
Rip-N-Drag

1 - 5 of 5 Posts