Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Josh Fitchett won today with a 2 fish total of 107.9 pounds. This also gave Josh the Angler of the Year title. Congrats Josh.

Spin-a-bait took home the big fish money with a 54.7 fish. Nice Thomas. Maybe now Josh will have the money to get into the Big Fish pot!

Josh Fitchett.....................107.9.............60
Anthony2/Cameron............87.6.............46.4
Donna Bourne....................83.6.............48.2
Dayton Keene....................82.6..............41.8
Irwin/Jarret........................69.6..............53.7
Mallory/Zimmerman............63.8..............54.7
Eberwein...........................61.7...............36.2
Cannon-Cannon................0
Clack/Cannon....................0
Smith/Mangold...................0
Atkins/Barton.....................0
Kessecker..........................0
Howdershelt2/Mills............0
Hecth/Sylvester.................0
Fernando...........................0

Bunch of big fish today.

Angler of the Year points Top 8 of over 60 anglers.

Josh Fitchett......................1710
Dayton Keene....................1703
Travis Clack........................1690
Scott Cannon.....................1685
David Smith........................1648
Joe Cannon........................1622
Meredith Cannon................1622
Thomas Mallory...................1614

94 boats fish the JRCC series this year. Not a bad average considering we only had 5 boats in the Watkins tournament.

We had a December date scheduled. The decision to hold that one is up to Scott. He is undecided at this time.

Dayton (I am quitting and selling everything pertaining to fishing and hunting.)

·
Registered
766 Posts
a protest has been filed ...........................................................with
Hugh Self(head of protest committee)....................
details to follow............[tongue]

Awesome fish today Josh and Thomas..........!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
It's the truth.I was there and saw it all it was awsome.I even saw that Ranger 690 guy and his Sponsors.Nice fishin guys!
Oh and I went up to Hopewell Sat to watch the weigh in but there was nobody there.Came back home and shecked the post and foung out that it was the 23rd.Guess I had one of those Senior moments.Been having a lot of those lately.
Saw the bass weigh in too.I asked the guys if those fish they were weighing were Croakers .Man I didn't know I could still run that fast.[grin]

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey bbcroaker, I wish you had introduced yourself. I missed most of the weigh-in, getting the money ready to give away. Sorry we missed you.

Those fish are something aren't they?

Dayton

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Hey Ranger I did speak to you. (Didn't have time to say much the bass masters were after me for asking if those fish were Croakers.)
No just kidding.
You were getting your boat together for travel and I didn't realize who you were until later after you drove by on the way out and I read The Ranger and 690 model on the side. Thats a nice fishing boat.
I was the guy that ask how you did and you said you got in 4th place ..I said that aint bad and I ask if the Catfish were in deep water and and you told me that they were just about any depth right now and you also pointed to your kids and told me that they were your sponsors and I said "Yeah they'll stick with you better than anyone else if you take em fishing."I know my son did until he found girls.
See you there next time.Good luck fishin!

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I remember ya! Hope to see you again. Maybe we will have one in December. Time for some Burwells Bay stripers, ain't it?[smile]

Dayton

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Yeah Its getting time for those Burwells Bay stripers around the Ghoat Fleet.Haven't had a chance to go yet.
Last year got into them on the reef jigging with white grubs for em.You fish for them down that way?
Hope they'll be around Hopewell too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts