Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will there be a slight adjustment in our launching time on Saturday, due to the Hooter's
tourney starting at 0630hrs.?
Big John.:fishing2:

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
No adjustment Big John. 8am. The first flight of bass guys will be long gone. The next flight will be staged out in the river. They should be gone when we have the captains meeting. Shouldn't be a big problem.

The one good thing about the bass guys. They know how to load a boat and get out of the way.

If I remember correctly, you one the first tournament of last year. Don't expect that to happen saturday. Prepare yourself for a smack down!!!! (figuratively of course) (ie: please don't hit me)

Devis-Dayton

·
Registered
766 Posts
depth finders over $1800 are illegal Ranger, check the by-laws we never wrote. IT'S THE ONLY THING ON YOUR BOAT THAT WORKS.........I THINK............good luck with your new toy Cap'n.......!!!!!
PS- they don't call him BIG JOHN for nuttin' dummy !:yes:

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
See ya in the morning Wayne!

Does anyone object if I weigh-in 50 hickory shad instead of 5 catfish? We slayed them today and I wouldn't mind doing it again tomorrow.

Dayton

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
2 INCHES OF SNOW AT THE BEACH THIS MORNING !! Watch those boat ramps , they will be slick !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts