Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We had a blast at the Open House !! The Judge crew really knows how to do it up right. Saw a few familiar faces and met quite a few new folks today. Food was great but we had steady traffic at the table and I looked up and it was 4:00:eek: Got to talk fishin..Everything from marlin to perch and offshore to the surf!! Here are a few pics. these are some sweet boats!! That blue hull was awesome..Want to thank the Judge crew for having us back for our second year :))

Setting things up( I had Tom hold the dog):D

·
Registered
861 Posts
Chris, nice talking with you and your partner (sorry, didn't catch his name). We didn't get a chance to get back to your table as we had to get our boat and start the long haul back to King George, Va. You've got some very nice lures and I will be calling you placing an order!

Mushy
"Getsome"
27' Judge
Chesapeake

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The show put a little "dent" in the stock;) We finished up all the show orders last night or this morning actually- (about 4:30 am) and then spreader bars tonight. The ceiling looks like its raining shad:D There are about 60 or so umbrella rigs hanging from it:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chris, I seen your Display on TidalFish,and you have lots of nice looking lures, and the prices are awesome.. Looking forward to doing Business with you..I have heard lots of the fishermen saying "Do Business with Chris", he has the lures that catches all the BIG ONES....Keep up the good work....

Shel8304

1 - 13 of 13 Posts