Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Bill Judge has a great local reputation for building a tough boat and offering stellar customer service. The Judge 27 was my first choice but my wife wouldnt let spend the extra $$. I have no experience with the 34 express but think that you would be in very good hands with them... Good luck!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
The Expresses they have for sale thru Bohemia have all the frills. Not the bare-bones boat. Big diesels. Personally that's too much boat for me, the 27' Downeast is my style. But I love the composite hull construction, and its got sweet lines.

Look here for a few listed w/ pics. Shane from Bohemia is now partnered w/ Judge and is selling the constructed boats Judge has.

http://www.yachtworld.com/bohemia/

·
Registered
551 Posts
Jim we also finish that hull. Have one in the shop right now, it's getting a full tower and 380hp Cummins. The hull molds are owned by a company in Florida, there are several of us around that finish them.
If you have any questions give me a call.
Aaron Anderson
Anderson Boats
410-272-0786

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.