Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday June 21 is a full moon and the summer equinox. Shouldn't the fishing be spectacular that night. Any suggestions on a good place to meet for a little plastic navy fishing tournament.

· Registered
327 Posts
yes indeedy. All of my largest fish have come off a full moon. Several big stripers, 42, 44 and 51lbs and all of my biggest reds, trout, marlin, etc. the list goes on.

I'll be down at least twice next week in a few of my favorite haunts.

Believe it or not but midday on full moon is often very productive.

· Registered
302 Posts
I always leave the full moon open for fishing. Best conditions for red drum. May need to hit the shoals one last time. Wednesday is the full but Tuesday could be good, too. Maybe fish it after dark. Night time is the right time for the one you love.

· Registered
166 Posts
Mercury, Venus and Saturn come into alignment on Sunday the 26th, three days after the Full Moon.

"This last weekend in June is likely to be a time when conflicts within families and friendships rise to the surface in unexpected ways, but can be resolved and healed with the help of the harmonious alignment that is present to help resolve clashes and bring understanding."

What this has to do with fishing........or kayak fishing.........?[grin]

· Registered
166 Posts
Maybe the clashes will be fish clashing my storm lures. And the harmonious results will be the gentle music made by my electric filet knife? We'll see how it goes......besides....you can't catch any fish unless uranus comes out anyways.....LOL (lame joke...for that i apologize...)[grin]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.