Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The June meeting will begin early with Joe Cap doing a casting demonstration on the lawn at 6 PM and at 7 PM, we will move inside for the regular meeting consisting of the monthly raffle, fishing reports, fly sale and a presentation on fishing Eastern Bay by Joe and Ed Liccione of CCA-MD.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ed and Joe gave a very fine presentation on fly fishing the Chesapeake Bay, especially the middle eastern shore areas. They took turns narrating a very professional Powerpoint slide show and covered the basics such as tackle and flies as well as more advanced techniques such as dead drifting a fly through the current. I for one do not dead drift enough I'm sure because I think of it as more of a trout fishing type of presentation.

Due to the rainy weather and computer problems (thanks to Roy M. for assisting with that) the outdoor casting on the lawn was scrubbed. Maybe next time because I know everyone wants to have these guys back again.

Thanks to Joe Cap and Ed Liccione for making the trip to Lewes and providing a very informative and entertaining talk. Enjoy those SFAOD hats guys![smile]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.