Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June 15th, 6:30pm at Oceans East. Chad and myseld will discuss tournaments and kayak safety. Also ill bring the new t160i for you guys to check out.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I should have my Breakaway paddle leash model ES2005 (eastern shore 2005) designed by then and ready for demo. I am transitioning into the look back an laugh stage of the game now. Still a good lesson learned, but a little easier to laugh at now, besides that it is starting to sink in that that was a really big redfish.
Chad

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am going to be out of the country on that day. Going to Germany for a few days and will miss the meeting. I would like to stroke a check to the club if you are able to accept yet.

Kevin

·
Registered
211 Posts
Dumb Newbie Question:

What do you need to join?

How much are dues?

Do I actually have to own a kayak at the moment, or is just being very interested good enough?

Inquiring minds want to know...

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No kayak required, not dues until we get the IRS papers set up. Come on out and join the fun.

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bring your check books, we need to pay for the website![grin]

·
Registered
575 Posts
I am going to have Calvin bring my $15 and buy me a couple stickers also. I have a 3 day old baby boy and tired wife at home to worry about right now so can't make it myself.

Tom

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Darrell is older than George, I am older than george, but no where close to 40.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Uh, It was a joke, I was trying to get George fired up. He always jokes about being an old man (or at least feeliing like it). Besides, everybody knows that Darrell is also in the AARP.
Chad

1 - 20 of 22 Posts