Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a spool of 40lb and 4 spools of 65lbs braided line in yellow and blue last month off of Amazon Prime, was curios as to why we had so many bite offs in the braid on Sunday,
Well I just tested the 40 and 65lb lines on the reels and the others still in the box, all of it breaks between 25 and 32 lbs with a 4ft piece, so I figure that may give me about 10 at 50 ft, 4 lures and fish gone for using this junk, its coming off tonight and spider wire 80lb braid is going on as soon as it gets here, guess that's what I get for buying cheap, but don't buy this ****, awaiting a reply to see if I can get my money back :nono:

·
Registered
565 Posts
I bought a spool of 40lb and 4 spools of 65lbs braided line in yellow and blue last month off of Amazon Prime, was curios as to why we had so many bite offs in the braid on Sunday,
Well I just tested the 40 and 65lb lines on the reels and the others still in the box, all of it breaks between 25 and 32 lbs with a 4ft piece, so I figure that may give me about 10 at 50 ft, 4 lures and fish gone for using this junk, its coming off tonight and spider wire 80lb braid is going on as soon as it gets here, guess that's what I get for buying cheap, but don't buy this ****, awaiting a reply to see if I can get my money back :nono:
PURE F'ing **** is more like it!! I got scammed online with it also. Bought a spool of 50# pink color for my wife's Avet. broke fish off everytime and then the color started coming off in my hands. Tested it like you did and snaps right in half pulling on it. pisses me off!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ordered the 50 # kast king and it broke at 18#. Pure junk. Also the braid from China on eBay "spectra extreme braid" is bad too. It actually comes on a powers pro spool, pretty funny. I think some how these companies fill the rating section with fake reviews. They have some buddies buy their line and write raving reviews and then pay their buddies back. The line is so bad no real fisherman could possibly use it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The plus side is I bought it through Amazon Prime acct and they are suppose to be refunding my money, I wonder if and when they will post my feedback I left on there site, awaiting my good stuff to get here to get here, and funny thing is, they claim to have only 1 other complaint

1 - 4 of 4 Posts