Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its sounds bad...but its not a real pizza...just the pan I cook it on..!

1. Broil several rockfish steaks on a pizza pan,with all your spices, old bay,blackening,garlic, butter etc.....slice some green and red peppers, tomatoes, and vidalia onion SLIVERS and put them on top...

2. When filets are golden brown on top and veggies are turning a little black on the edges like they have been grilled, pull out of the broiler-drain the liquid off...carefully as not to disturb the carefully arranged veggies you have on each steak or fillet....

3. If you have some hand picked crab meat dab some on each filet, if not commercial will do...

4. Then take the( four cheeze mexican blend shredded ) and spinkle on each fillet and veg. arrangment liberally, cut up some large shrimp and place them on each of the same portion.

5. Finally sprinkle home made bacon bits all over each and pop back in the oven til the cheeze melts and starts to bubble a little and the sprimp turn red.....

By now the whole pan is looking like a big pizza....Fish pizza sounds bad....but this will make your mouth water for more.....only thing needed is a cold one of your choice...

Enjoy and let me know how it comes out.......Everyone i'VE COOKED THIS FOR WERE MORE THAN SATISFIED.....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts