Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May be a good time to fill up the boat if you're over this way. Couple of stations on the right after you pass K-Mart. 1.69 and 1.73 right now. Who knows, it might keep going down.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Thanks Shawn,

Anyone know of the marine price.
Kentmoor?
Queen Annes??

I need gas in the Cat.
:D

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Hey Shawn my wife works on KI she was telling me about the long lines at the pumps.....she has to work I'm always fishing...Love that girl........:D

·
Registered
492 Posts
WOW! Good info. Was down in Calvert County yesterday, WORKING :mad: , and saw gas as low as $1.91 :thumbup: Meanwhile around my house is still at $2.14 !

Thanks for the info Shawn, see you on Monday :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
26,229 Posts
SWEET - just in time now that we have the longer runs and all day trolling trips.

My area (near BWI) has just went under $2.00 - $1.99 but hopefully will drop as low as your area.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Still Gougeing around DC

Most stations were pulling the price down to 2.39 in N Va. Nothing like makin a profit!

·
Registered
486 Posts
1.89 in milford del near dover air base... 1.94 in Salisbury md... had to drive thru both to get to work last week

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Took a trip to NC yesterday. We picked up gas at 1.79 just off I85 right before the VA-NC border. 1.69 almost makes it worth it for me to take a hike to the Choptank pier.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Thanks, Shawn. I topped off my car there this afternoon (saw two stations at $1.73, all the rest were more). The bay looked plenty rough as we drove over before lunchtime; much calmer around sunset.

FF

·
Registered
204 Posts
I saw those prices this afternoon and did a double take. Good stuff while it lasts. $1.87 in my hood in Talbot.

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Filled my truck up there last night...the guys inside said they changed their price 10 times in 2 days....but now it's $1.73 and it's gonna stay that way he said.....:clap:
We'll see........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts