Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we had a region seven tournry sat at kerr. blasted off at six thirty and ran to nut bush creek. went all the way to the back. fished there last sat fish every where did good. had a game plan worked out but it did not work. to many boats to much pressure on them. plus it stormed and rained from 8:00 till we weighed in at 3:eek:o. we had 3 fish 6and a half pounds. long wet day big bolts of lightning. matbe better next time.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Yea the weather sucked for a bit there. Nice job on the 3 ya did get though. I fished another small pond sat. and got 14 before the weather hit. 5 were between 3-4 pounds the rest were 1-2 with a couple of bowfin and crappie mixed in. Good luck to ya. Dan

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good catch, where we fish at the nottaway river the bow fin are very plentiful. in fact they are the biggest pest in the river. fun to catch if nothing else is biting.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I actually fish the nottoway quite a bit and do have a blast every time I go. I hear people get ticked about them bowfin but there fun to catch and that head shake is a dead give away ! Lol It's always a good back up plan like ya said. Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts