Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just another High Rise eeling report, but I just wanted to get mine in there too. Seems everyone is hitting some nice fish over there and the crowd is getting bigger over there every night. Soon the trolling bight is going to explode and the pilings will get a break. This last week was a little slower then the previous week, but this week should be hot again. This past week we caught several Big Striper up to 45 pounds, still haven't got one over 50 pounds yet this year, but I'm confident we will. We focused on drifting Plantation, Concrete Ships, Fisherman's Island and Buoy 10 during the day and the High Rise Bridge area at night. We did well setting the floats around 15 foot for the drifts and working closer but not on the bottom around the Bridge. Good Luck.

Catch Ya Later,

Attachments

·
Registered
669 Posts
Bill , your wife looks COLD like she wants you to hurry up and take the damn picture ! Lol Kidding. Hey me and a buddy want to get out there if you ever need a couple guys to pitch in on a trip. I'm not real comfortable in the key largo out there.....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bill , your wife looks COLD like she wants you to hurry up and take the damn picture ! Lol Kidding. Hey me and a buddy want to get out there if you ever need a couple guys to pitch in on a trip. I'm not real comfortable in the key largo out there.....
She was cold. It was colder import that night then when we where out there. The frost was already forming on the dock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts