Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished off smith Island, soon as we put lines out 3 come tight get em to the boat 42,40,46! get em back out put another 42 on the boat! that was or 2 man limit in 20 mins it was cold so we came back home! Best 20 mins of fishing ever!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sounds like fun, but you know you kept 2 fish over your limit right...

EDIT - I was just jealous I'm at work. Didn't realize where you were and didn't know the 1 per person was only a bay rule. Nice catch!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Good job on a legal limit, some people are quick to strike judgement without realizing where you were. Must be stuck at work like me:confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
checking weight average by length

did you weight your 42"? Had one in last week and guide said it was 21 lbs. seemed light compared to body size. So question is what is everyone's experience with 42" average weight?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Jeez, now another "secret location" is out. First it was Cape Henry, then bouy 18, bouy 10. Next thing you know, people will find out about the Concrete Ships and the Golf ball.

Very nice work catching the fish. I was suspose to have the day off to go fishing, but ended up working today. Glad someone made it out and caught.

Joe (Miller Time)

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Jeez, now another "secret location" is out. First it was Cape Henry, then bouy 18, bouy 10. Next thing you know, people will find out about the Concrete Ships and the Golf ball.

Very nice work catching the fish. I was suspose to have the day off to go fishing, but ended up working today. Glad someone made it out and caught.

Joe (Miller Time)[/QUOT

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I call it smith island some people call it Nautilus shoal`s! The red N4 is where I was catching! weight of the 42 was 33 pounds I think thats about average!

·
Registered
753 Posts
What a sweet trip, howver I find the all day long,empty fuel tanks at the end of the day, and few fish more to my liking.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
WOW.....NOW THATS A FAST DAY!!! Congrats! BIG FISH!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts