Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prior to the TKAA website invasion, some folks there were planning a kayak camping trip to Kiptopeke. I have contacted Trevor, but Everette was supposed to make the reservations last Tuesday, but I have no way of contacting him to see if this has happened. Stojoe was also interested, do not have his phone or Email either. If anybody knows Everette or how to get in touch with, have him Email me on the stats, as I still plan on going and need to know if I have to make reservations.

Thanks Folks
BIGMAX

·
Registered
3 Posts
BigMax,

This is Everett. I'm really sorry but I won't be able to make it. I was hoping to post to TKAA much sooner but as you know it is down. I took only one college class this semester so that I could do more fishing. Unfortunately it happens to be that I have one week to do a lab report and it is the week we are to go fishing. I did not get the lab schedule until two weeks ago and never foresaw this to be a problem. I'm sorry, but due to no being able to go I did not make the reservations. To all of you who had taken time off, I regret having to back out on you and please accept my applogies. I not it is running close but I was hoping to discuss this at the TKAA meeting but I also found out today that I will not be able to attend that meeting.

sorry,
Everett

Everett

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problemo! I am still heading out as I need some time off with some R&R. i am just hoping for good weather. Good luck with the lab.

BIGMAX

·
Registered
211 Posts
Croaker--

I think he meant that TKAA was invaded by a hacker. But I was wondering that as well, ie, how the traffic on some of the other boards (here, P&S, KFS, etc) was affected by our homelessness.

Also, wish I had time/hall pass to go to K'peke with y'all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts