Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone else is interested going to the eastern shore this saturday in the a.m. if so give me a ring or a post.
Ray 963-2211, so far there are 2 of us going.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am intrested but the last time I saw the weather there is a small craft advisory from thursday til saturday afternoon. If windy I may try on sunday.

Robert

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Ill be on th shore, camping at Cherrystone. But I am not sure if I am going to take the yak.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmm its not looking to good is it.... well I geuss we could just pray the weather man to be wrong, or we'll just have to re-schedule.[sad]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ray, I tried sending ya an email from work but it got denied. There is an issue at work with my Lt saying we have to work Regent's Grad,,, I put my comp slip in and I doubt it will be denied so I'm still planning on going. They can't deny comp time unless it effects department emergency operations. Just trying to give ya the fyi. Should be good to go Sat and hopefully the weather will be the same. I think the front will move off friday so we should be good.
I spoke with Winston and told him about the trip. He might be able to go it'll depend on the timing of the trip. His computer is acting funny so I'll call him as we have more details.

·
Registered
37 Posts
update: My comp time slip is good to go. The weather status,,, well that remains to be seen. I think most of the front will be moving if not entirely past us for Sat am. The weather will be warmer than last few days which would work to our benefit. What time would we be going on Sat? I also pulled the forecast for Oyster, and the winds were 10-20, instead of the 15-25 here. There might be hope for this trip after all.
Who all is in?
I'll call Winston tomorrow and see if he's interested as we find out how many would be willing to go. If the weather is bad, as it was stated before we can make alternative plans.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the wind is only a quarter of the problem, it's the amount of rain that is being dumped is what Im concerned about, after a blow that were having right now, plus the rain, its going to be tough to get those fish biting, lets just hope that the clouds leave us by this afternoon, and the wind dies down a lil bit, I'll give you a ring this afternoon to see what our game plan is.
Ray

1 - 8 of 8 Posts