Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished on the Hooker out of OI sunday with several TF members. Frankenfish, Big John AKA "THE BEAST", Doug, "SHUG", LYNN and I. We Found ourselves out on a beautiful spring like day with water temps at 73. Fished an area just south of the point holding a large baitball of shrimp and squid. We worked thru a school of several hundred dolphin all day. What a beautiful sight. Limit of 30-35lb class tuna caught 2-4 at a time and back to the docks early. The yellowfins are still in OI! Get out there and get em.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
All i can say is it was aw some day and i enjoyed being knee deep in yellow fins.Thanks to the gang for making it a good time sea-gar ,The beast , Lynn,shug and especially Doug. What a great Job Captn Tom on the hooker does as well as his mate Matt. after fishing several times with them and having very successful trips of limit catches
I highly recommend that you give them a call.

Frank

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
He is an awesome capt.. Did you check out his photos on board? That guy has been doing some fishing in his life.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thats Right !!!!!! What else can I add what a great day out on the water, you couldn't have asked for a better time with great freinds and lots of fish, most of the time it was at least 2 fish on at a time even had 5 on at one point, very exciting Capt Tom and mate Matt did an excellent job don't know how we never got all tangled up. thanks to all who went , Mark, Frank, Lynn, "Shug" and especially Doug, I am greatful to be blessed with such great freinds, thanks guys for including me on the trip, hope we can do it again.

Big John

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
FANTASTIC !!

Congrats to all who went.. I'm very envious.. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had a great out on the again. Thanks to all my friends who showed me all they could about off shore fishing . I have learned alot in 6 months. thanks for all the great times/ Thanks to Frank Mark John mike and everybody that had to put up with me.:) :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts