Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would I need and how difficult is it to post pitchas with this El Cheapo camera?I need something to use in my kayak that won;t make me cry if it goes overboard and I'd like to try 1 of these.

·
Registered
648 Posts
play sport is great for the money. Water proof to 3 meters and even has a hole were a float could be attached.

·
Registered
11,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can I post pictures on the board with it?Is it difficult?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Does it have a memory card? I thought the camera had to be digital to download from camera to computer. You would have to develope film and scan pics to a file. There's a reason they call it Easy Share. I would like to find out myself.

·
Registered
11,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It has a memory card and you can get a bigger memory card also.It's waterproof to 10ft. deep.

·
Registered
648 Posts
easy to upload pics, just plug the card into your computer and you should be able to load them to your computer then upload to the board. All cameras that are digital are pretty simple to upload pictures to a message board

·
Registered
95 Posts
The camera should have a port for a usb cable... when you connect the camera to the pc it acts like a extra drive. Just access the files through your explore menu (right click on start), then drag the files to a folder on your desktop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts