Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
I am going tomorrow to put mine down his hips have given out:(( :(( :bigangel: he is 14 and has been a great hunter and house pet and best of all a great friend

·
Registered
397 Posts
Todd, So very to hear that. I have a lab mix that was diagnosed with cancer 6 mos ago. so far he' s doing ok , but i feel your pain my friend.

Remember, all dogs go to heaven. :bigangel: :bigangel: :bigangel:

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
My heart goes out to all who've lost thier dogs. I've put down 7 of them in the past 6 years. Have you tried contacting Lab Rescue?? Sometimes you can accomplish two things at once --- Get a great dog and save one from being put down.

·
Registered
702 Posts
There is also a house on Pole Green road in Mechanicsville that breeds labs. It is near the end of Pole Green at the RT. 360 end. Big white house with sign in the front yard.

Good Luck with your search.
Pepsi

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I have heard that chocolate, charcoal, and silver labs tend to have more skin and allergy problems. I have a chocolate lab that has had a lot of these problems but he is one of the best dogs we have ever had.....definately the smartest.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Be Carefule What you wish for

I have a 5 month old Lab that is responsible for the removal of (2) downspouts form my house, (1) John Deere Tractor seat and numerous other acts of destruction. I am not ready to offer him up yet though!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts