Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in Prince George, Virgina. The parents are from great hunting stock I have 9 pups 4 black males, 3 choc males and 2 choc females. The pups are AKC and they will come with papers. The price is $ 400 with a $ 100 deposit to hold a pup. They will have there first set of shots and vet checked Ready the day before Christmas.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Kevin,

I got your message the other day. I will bring down copies of Gunner's registration and pedigree on Saturday. Are you still inerested in hunting the other side of the road. There are a couple of us interested in coming down. Give me a call later this week to set up a time to meet Saturday morning.

For everyone else, I own the father of the pups. He is AKC registered under the name of Deep Run Old Six Gun and has obtained his UKC started title.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have pictures of the father but have no idea how to post them. If you pm me your email address, I will forward some over.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Kevin,

PM me your email address so that I can send you copies of the registration and pedigree for Gunner.

Thanks,
Ed

·
Registered
306 Posts
Linesider,

My dog is the father of the pups and I talked ot him this morning and the choc female is still available. Kevin's phone number is on the first page of this post.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ive got two pups left, 1 choc and 1 black both are males with champion hunting blood line. $ 400 They will be vet checked and have 1st set of shots. They will be ready to go Dec. 24th after 1100 am.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts