Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only fished friday, surface temp 41.5....Kim aka' Brandy' on TF and I ended up with 4 perch @1-4 and 5-10, 27 1/2" pickerel, lots of largemouth, 1 crappie, had 2 trout follow lure to boat, but did'nt catchem. Fish were 22'-28' of water on the bottom. Same lure choice as usual- 1/4oz gold buddy.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Dean I bought the mold and the blanks to make my own. Should be here Monday or tuesday. I lose alot in the Mattaponi so its cheaper. Neil I still want to go up there with ya and take the boy's. Let me know when the perch are hot and you are avaliable. Was gonna go this weekend just to take a whack at it myself but almost forgot it was my 11th anniversary today! Thought I better stay at home. Did manage to get out to the Mattaponi at Aylett tonite for an hour or two but no perch that far up yet. ( none that I marked or caught anyway)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Way to get em!. I bet it was nice up in the mountains. My brother's inlaws have a place on the Cowpasture River not far from there and I go fish or hunt whenever I can wrangle an invite

·
Registered
158 Posts
Dang Captain Niel you could catch a fish in a desert mud puddle. Don't know if I can wait for the flounder, might have to get sick and check this lake fishing out. Nice fish hope to see you soon... Donnie B.......[grin]

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
as a side note talked to friend yesterday had a cooler full of yellow perch, few citations, upriver of walkerton on the mattp........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts