Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the kid and my Girl to Lake Moomaw this weekend.. A long awaited trip with Mike Puffenburger..WHat a Character he is..He feed us , had us laughing the whole entire time.. and a real Honest person with a Very Unique lifestyle.. . We had a ton of fun even though Mother Nature lost her Calendar and set the temp at 38 he was able to get us 4 Citations , 2 Smallmouth and 2 Chain Pickeral... My Son had at least a 25 inch Brown to the boat but it just took one last run and spit the hook...
OMG it was so close.. just one of those things.. Being that cold it was still a Great trip.. Hot Spings / Bolar area of Virginia is the Most Beautiful place I've ever seen.in Va ...
No houses on the lake made even better ...

If you never been there you should check it out... Simply Breath taken

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
We have a hunting cabin at mil bore, it is a great place to get away. Thanks for the report, really nice this time of the year...........

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea Mike is the Syrup guru .. Everything Maple hence the buisness Maple tree outdoors... He is a Top Notch feller

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Excellent report and pretty fish. Looks like a good day to hit one of the warm spring bathing houses after a cold day of fishing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts