Tidal Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All that BS that Simms has been spreading over the years is coming home to roost. It's about time his rhetoric is beginning to fall on deaf ears. It's nice to see him backtrack on the things he has said over the years. Keep him running.

Brandon please correct the spelling of information in the drop down box. You're making dummies look dummer.

·
Registered
8,845 Posts
Not sure anyone deserves to be singled out in the title of a thread.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
I often disagree with Larry, but if recs had had him working just as hard for them all these years in MD, we may be in much better shape. The man got the job done. I remember when he was a young charter captain in Rock Hall. Of course I was also young fisherman when the Bay Bridge was red hot and full of fish, charter boats and recs. Those years sure have flown by.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Watermen's logic is sometimes very convoluted.<o:p></o:p>

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
I do not think singling anyone out in this situation is going to serve anything constructive. Larry represents the MWA and as such I understand will come under some criticism at times, but to single him out at this point with all the threads going around is not going to be productive that is going to result in some bashing session when the time could be invested writing or putting together an initiative to stop netting.

Brandon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.