Tidal Fish Forum banner

Last call for Wish a Fish tickets

Good Information 
2K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Riptide1947 
#1 ·
Time is winding down fast if you want tickets to the Wish a Fish bull/oyster roast next Saturday (Oct. 25th). This year's oysters are sweet as can be and there is an open bar (beer/wine and LIQUOR :thumbup:) along with a DJ and cool door and raffle prizes.7pm until midnight.

All this for just $40.00 per person.The location is in Rosedale-near Golden Ring mall.

There will be alot of other TFers there- great chance to put a face to a name :yes:.

If you B-mailed me earlier for tickets-I need a check ASAP.Our cut off date for the caterer is Monday so don't delay in getting tickets.WAF helpers all have tickets so I'm sure someone can meet you or we can hold your tickets "will call" at the door.

This is going to be alot of fun - plus help out a great cause.

#2 ·
Just found out what some of the raffle prizes are. We have a brand new Igloo cooler filled with beer/liquor :yes: - a box of premium cigars :clapping2: - a fishing trip for four :thumbup: a nice trolling rod/reel combo :clap: a complete Woody wax kit :yes: plus other cool items.

There will also be some nice door prizes as well :clapping2:.

#5 ·
OPEN BAR ............. ONLY $40 ............ OYSTERS and Beef ............. DID I SAY OPEN BAR ............... IT's FOR THE KIDS and ............ I think there is an OPEN BAR .........

Got My Tickets Last night .............. can't wait ........... you can use PayPAL right here so why not sign up right now and enjoy that OPEN BAR .........

Toast one for the kids ..........:yes: :thumbup:

#17 ·
We will have some tickets availible at the door and can setup a will-call too. As much advanced notice is appreciated so we can get final counts to the caterer.

#18 ·
Looking forward to seeing everyone there next Saturday. Should be a good time with a lot of TFer's attending. Great cause, pit beef, oysters and open bar, touches all the bases!

#22 ·
There WILL NOT be tickets available for sale at the door ( sorry!) the caterer must have a FINAL COUNT by Tuesday evening 8PM, that is when the ticket sales will be closed, unless you reserve them, ..........paypal is your best chance, or in person from anyone who has them available !
We will have tickets on "will call" for those who have reserved them in advance.

Thanks for your support !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.