Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't going to go today but it had been a few weeks since I was able to gaet free and with the weather looking awesome today called my brother and told him to get his a$$ over this morning. Got the boat loaded up, grabbed the kids and headed to EB. Didn't get on the water until 2:00pm and joined the crowd at the mouth. Got one fat 24"er and couldn't get anything else. Headed to a few spots in EB and away from the crowd. First spot picked up a few marginal fish. Saw some birds working close by and checked them out. FF lit up. Spent the next couple ours picking up some fat fish up to 26" on BKD and Stingsilvers. Handed off a good portion of the fish to the kids to do the grunt work. Pretty good day in all. Figured my kids were done for the year but worked out great with the nice weather. What a beatiful November 1. And man are the fish fat, healthy, and full of bunker. My daughter got the one below but my son had to pose with it too.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Andy you did almost as good as i did wayyyyyy down south :eek:

j/k buddy we had a tough day down south. Great pics and smiles!!!

-Mike

·
Registered
13,946 Posts
Nice job. Print a copy off and send them to school with it. They love to show off their catches...........Gary

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Relatively inexpensive day on the Bay, but those smiles are priceless.:rockon: Great report.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all. Kids have a great time as long as the fish cooperate to keep them busy.

Here's the final product of yesterday's catch. Does't hurt the my brother is a chef. :thumbup: Pretty darn tasty. :yes:

Sorry, taken with my phone.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts